SAI (Split APKs Installer) V2.10 For Android
Explore this Article
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
1. Download SAI app (Split APK Installer);
2. Download modded apks archive app;
3. Install and Open SAI / Choose “Install APKs” button / Find and Select downloaded .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!
PS: Make sure after open SAI you allowed STORAGE Permission and Install Unknown Apps Permission!
- Fixed crash in settings that occurred on some devices
- Added install location selection
- Reformatted settings
- Added exported app name format customization
- Added arabic localization
- Other minor improvements and optimizations
- Fixed critical Shizuku and Rooted installers vulnerability
- Updated ukrainian localization
- Fix problem with illegal characters in exported .apks file name
- analytics removed
- works offline