Lockwatch takes a photo of any intruder who attempts to unlock your phone using the wrong code. It also captures the GPS location and emails both to you.
Simple but effective, Lockwatch has helped recover hundreds of lost and stolen phones around the world.
• Takes a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera when an intruder attempts to unlock your phone.
• Sends you an email with the photo, GPS co-ordinates, and link to a map showing their location.
• Completely silent and invisible. The thief won’t even know they’ve been recorded.
• Very small app (less than 1 MB) with no battery drain. It only runs when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Note: Each unlock attempt must contain at least 4 digits or dots as this is the minimum length for lock codes in Android. To prevent false alarms caused by mistyping your own code, Lockwatch will cancel the email if you enter the correct code within 10 seconds.
OPTIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES
All of these additional features are available with Lockwatch Premium. You can upgrade instantly from within the app for a small fee.
• Detect SIM card changes – Lockwatch will automatically email you if someone inserts a new SIM card into your phone. It will also include the SIM phone number and subscriber ID if available.
• Send email when powered on – If the thief turns your phone on when they are home, you will be automatically notified of their location.
• Take multiple photos – Instead of just one photo, Lockwatch will take three photos in three seconds. This improves your chances of getting a good photo of the thief’s face.
• Record sound clip – Lockwatch will include a 20 second audio clip taken using the phone’s microphone. This will capture conversations or background noise which may give a clue to their whereabouts.
For additional help, please visit: https://lockwatch.app/help?r=gp
This app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.