Google Play Store V17.3.16 For Android
Play Anywhere, All your entertainment in one place, Google Play Store is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment.
Google Play Store is your one-stop shop for all your favorite entertainment. With over 2,600,000 apps, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies, Google Play has something for everyone. Before you decide what you want, sample a free music or book, view app ratings, reviews, and screenshots, or watch a movie trailer. Google Play is a more connected, powerful experience.
Modded Google Play Store:
- With modded Play Store you can use protected apps with Google License Verification Library without cracking them, you can verify license in offline mode, you can disable self update, and much more!
Google Play Store The power of the cloud
- How cool would it be if your entertainment was just available anywhere? Now it is. Buy a book on your Android phone and read it on the web at play.google.com. http://spam.com/ovsCS Buy a new album on your Android tablet and listen to it on your desktop at work. Rent a movie online and watch it anywhere on your phone. That’s the beauty of the cloud. You can read, listen and watch all your favorite content anywhere you want. No software required and no wires or syncing needed, and the best part – Google Play Store cloud is free to use.
Share what you love
- Discover, shop, enjoy, and share music, movies, books, and apps anytime, anywhere. When you discover an amazing song, a nail-biting thriller or memorable movie, the first thing you want to do is share it with your friends. On Google Play sharing your favorite entertainment just got easier. You can easily share posts about your favorite books, music, movies, games or apps to your circles on Google+, email, or text message in a single click.
Play with music
Find music you love
- Google Play Store has hand-picked rising artists and great bands from your favorite genres. With music on Google Play, you’ll get personalized recommendations based on what you listen to most. And when you’re not shopping for new music, rediscover your library by creating an Instant Mix.
Buy now, listen now, sync never
- There are hundreds of free songs and millions more to buy on Google Play. The music you choose is automatically stored in your Google Play music library and instantly ready to play on your computer, Android phone or tablet
Your music, anytime, anywhere
- Access your Google Play music library anywhere, anytime – no syncing, no wires. Stream music instantly on the Web and listen on your Android phone or tablet with the Google Play Music app. Not online? No problem. Just pin your favorites to your mobile device for offline playback.
Organize your music
- Keep all your music in one place. Anything you get on Google Play is automatically stored in your music library and you can even add up to 20,000 of your own songs for free. With your music saved online, you can stop worrying about storage space and start enjoying your collection anywhere.
Give your friends a free listen
- Sharing is caring. When you buy music on Google Play, you can share a free listen with your friends on Google+. And you get a free listen when they share what they’ve bought with you. It’s sharing, discovering and buying music made simple.
Play with books Fin d new books
- Discovering your favorite books and authors has never been easier. With Google Play, shop the world’s largest selection of eBooks – from thrillers to comedy, cookbooks, bestselling fiction, and everything in between – find over 4 million books to choose from, including millions of free titles. With Google Play, your next great read is always at your fingertips.
Buy anytime, anywhere
- Shop on the web or on your device, find the eBooks you love, and start reading instantly. Choose from millions of titles, browse new releases, sample books for free, and find the latest up-and-coming authors.
Share what you love
- Sharing the books you love with family and friends is just a click away. With Google Play you can easily post your favorite reads to your circles on Google+, via email, or text message, right from the pages of your book, without skipping a beat.
Your books in the cloud
- With Google Play Store enjoy seamless syncing and easy access across your devices. All your books are stored in the cloud, so your entire library is always with you, accessible from any connected device. And with offline reading, it’s never been simpler to dive into your favorite books when you are offline, out of range, or in the air. Start reading on your tablet, continue on the web, and finish that chapter on your phone. You’ll pick up the story just where you left off, always on the right page.
Customize your reading experience
- Read your books any way you like them on Google Play. Easily switch between day or nighttime mode, view in landscape or portrait, choose your font, text size, line height, and customize to your heart’s content.
Play with apps and games
- There is an app for everyone
- Race to the finish line. Score a goal. Buy stocks. Read the news. Buy movie tickets. Update your status. Personalize your phone with live wallpapers, ringtones, and widgets. With over 450,000 Android apps and games your phone truly is your mobile entertainment system, organizer and portable computer all wrapped in one.
Find new apps and games
- Looking for new apps? Check out our staff picks, hand-picked by our editorial team, browse apps by category or just search for them. You can also read reviews and ratings from other app and games users, and even add your own.
Get the latest updates
- App developers are always updating their amazing apps with new features, tools and fixes. Google Play makes keeping your favorite apps up to date easy. Select ‘update automatically’ in your app settings and your app will always be updated. Or choose to update all your apps in one click. It’s that simple.
Get your favorite app, anywhere
- Just found a new app on the web and can’t wait to try it? Install it from Google Play on the Web without ever touching your device. The app you install is now available on the device you choose – instantly.
Play with movies
Find the movies you love
- Choose from an incredible selection of thousands of movies on Google Play including HD titles, new releases, award-winning films or your favorite classics. Whether you’re in the mood for comedy, drama, animation, action or a documentary, there’s a movie that’s right for you.
Watch it now or later
- Rent movies and watch them instantly. Alternatively, download your movie for offline viewing and view it later using the Google Play Movies app or watch it directly on the Web.
- Watch Google Play movies anywhere — your couch, your friends’ house or in-flight. When you rent a movie with Google Play you can watch it on your phone, tablet or any Web connected PC.
- There are three methods to install it:
- Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Using Installer(recommended)
- Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
Method 1 :
- Instructions for Using Google Play Store Patched apk
- Install latest Lucky Patcher
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Rename downloaded ‘Google Patched apk and transfer to sd card. For GingerBread users > rename to ‘Vending.apk’ For ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to ‘PhoneSky.apk’
- Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to ‘/system/app/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed. (Tested on GoldenDict, PowerAmp and other)
Method 2 :
- Instructions for Using Installer(recommended)
- Install, Run and Reboot
Method 3 :
- Using Xposed Installer: (For lollipop users as well)
- Install Lucky Patcher
- Install Xposed Installer and Install it from Inside the app
- In Xposed Installer Enable Lucky Patcher Module
- Open Lucky Patcher / Option / Xposed Setting
- Enable All or Which Ever You Prefer
Important Note for XPOSED USERS
- No need to patched core.jar and services.jar . Just use Lucky Patcher Module. Lucky Patcher Module is more stable than patching it the manual way.