FK Kernel Manager – For All Devices & Kernels V4.7.3 For Android ✨
FK Kernel manager is a tool for all devices and Kernels with a rich feature set aimed for easy of use! From the less knowledgeable, to the most expert user, it combines a series of powerful features to manage, control your device and probably the most important piece, to largely improve your battery life.
This app works with ALL devices and kernels, but to access some advanced specific features you’ll need to be on Franco Kernel.
Also you need to be ROOTED otherwise nothing, besides the Battery Monitor, will really work.
FK Kernel Manager Features:
• Deep integration with Franco Kernel;
Franco Kernel supports the following devices:
- Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 2012, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 10, One Plus One, One Plus X, One Plus 2, One Plus 3, One Plus 3T, One Plus 5, One Plus 5T, One Plus X, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon), Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon), Xiaomi Mi A1 and One Plus 6. More will come soon.
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I’m more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m always happy to get back to you.
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any misuse of this app.
- High brightness mode support for Pixel 3 and 4;
- Added HBM, display density and custom resolution to Per-app profiles;
- Improved battery life tips layout;
- Improved amp and wattage reliability;
- Fixed battery monitor stats reset on %;
- Added custom idle drain % warning;
- Improved Dashboard layouts;
- Improved reliablity when changing cpu freqs;
- Fixed a ton of user reported issues;
- There’s more but I ran out of chars here
- No LP or Google Play Modded Needed;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled