Download Send Anywhere (File Transfer) MOD APK
Send Anywhere File Transfer v21.3.17 Apk Mod Ad free PREMIUM features Unlocked Latest Version is a Productivity Android app Free Download last version Send Anywhere File Transfer Apk for Android with direct link
- Transfer any file type without altering the original
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
- Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
- Share files to multi-people at once via a link
- Transfer files to a specific device
- Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
Send Anywhere PLUS
- Upload maximum 50GB files at once
- Create 1TB My link
- Set expiration date as you want
- Limit download count and more..
When to use Send Anywhere Pro Mod !
- When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
- When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
- Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of Send Anywhere Pro applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
- Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through.
- Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
- Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
- Write External Storage : To store files that are received through in external storage (SD Card).
- Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through.
- Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
- Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
- Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.