Any.do: To-do list V188.8.131.52 For Android
People use Any.do to add & track tasks, set reminders, create smart lists, plan their day and collaborate on shared projects, minus the typical hassle & costs.
❝All I really want in a to-do list app — a way to quickly add tasks, prompts and lists to get me through my personal day❞ – USA today
A to-do list you’d actually stick to.
▸ Add tasks and manage shared projects
▸ Label to-do’s with colors to set priorities & categories
▸ Organize tasks under lists
▸ Prioritize tasks on your checklist with a daily planner
▸ Add & review to-do’s instantly with a home-screen widget
- ❝With the ability to tackle recurring tasks, plus timed and location-based reminders, this daily management app serves as an elite to-do solution.❞ – Complex
Never forget a thing with Any.do App.
▸ Set classic reminders for one-time events
▸ Add recurring reminders for repeating activities, appointments & events
▸ Use location-based reminders to be notified when you hit specific destinations
▸ Get missed call reminders so you never forget to call back
▸ Receive follow-up reminders for meetings to handle important action items
- ❝Its can-do-spirit can be contagious. Seeing your tasks neatly displayed in Any.do, you may find yourself thinking ‘Hey, I can do this!’❞ – Wall Street Journal
Turn your calendar into a productivity tool.
▸ Manage your time more intelligently with simultaneous overview of calendar events and tasks
▸ Quickly scroll through days to browse tasks & events
▸ Add to-do list items & calendar events from a single view
- ❝Some days you feel lucky to remember your own name, much less your task list – In steps Any.do.❞ – The Muse
Plan your day in seconds.
▸ Quickly prioritize to-do’s to achieve your most important goals
▸ Get less-important tasks rescheduled automatically
▸ Get today’s plan done at any time you choose
- ❝A simple interface with powerful features.❞ – Forbes
▸ Get grocery list items auto-sorted by aisles
▸ Get personal shopping recommendations
▸ Collaborate on grocery lists with friends & family
▸ Create multiple shopping lists for your favorite stores
▸ Auto-receive the grocery list when entering the supermarket
- ❝Not only free and great looking, but that is also simple and even fun to use.❞ – Guiding Tech
Work with your favorite tools.
▸ Manage your to-do list with Alexa
▸ Get more done with Google Assistant
▸ Save time using Any.do with Siri
▸ Add tasks from Slack
- ❝Simple, yet powerful app.❞ – NYTimes
Get more done anywhere.
▸ Work fluidly on any Android & iOS device
▸ Manage your tasks comfortably on both PC & Mac
▸ Get your to-do list done remotely with Apple Watch & Android Wear
▸ Boost productivity on the web with Chrome & Firefox extensions
- ❝Powerful, flexible, and it looks great, too.❞ – Lifehacker
Unlock the power of voice.
▸ Add tasks hands-free with your voice
▸ Dictate new events
▸ Request today’s agenda remotely
▸ Use your voice to manage your to-do list
- ❝Elegant and technically advanced.❞ – PCmag
- All about NEW!
- New integrations! Look for the “new” marker indicating more integration.
- Any.do Moment Q – the newest of Android with your every day Moment.
- New calendar look, to help you see better, plan better and get more done.