VaLeRie is a beautiful Substratum Theme which supports almost all devices and custom operating systems with OMS support since Android 7.x.x and above next to Samsung OREO, Samsung OneUi (Pie), OxygenOS OREO and OxygenOS PIE. This theme only works with a mentioned OMS supported OS above.
NOTE:-THIS WILL NOT WORK ON A STOCK NOUGAT ROM(Try at your own risk)!!!you must have the Andromeda(for Samsung and unrooted Oreo roms) and Substratum App.
PLATFORM SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS
Samsung OneU Pie
OxygenOS Oreo & Oxygen OS Pie
– Important Choose Dark theme or default theme and blue accent in Display Settings of Oxygen OS.
– Select Oxygen OS Oreo or Oxygen OS Pie on top of the overlay list
– Select all or check options in the overlays
– Apply it by Selecting build and enable in fab menu.
– If the QS tile icon is still in different color then accent color go to display>settings>choose different accent and change back to default blue accent (first one)
– if the dialer and contacts shows some graphical glitchs on glass background go to settings>display>change theme to default and switch back to dark theme.
– Do a Full reboot.
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum and give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
3. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
4. Inside the theme there will be overlays you need to select and choose the combinations you want to apply also keep in mind some apps have multiple overlays based on the version number so select the version of the app installed on your device.
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) at the bottom right and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new Valerie UI .
9. Root is must if you using Android Pie Stock roms
Most items in the list below should be themed on devices ranging from xhdpi – xxxhdpi however some items may not be, depending on the ROM you are using. Please take a screenshot of any items that aren’t themed and either send me an email or leave a message to me on Hangouts. All links available down below.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY THEMED:
Please note some of the ROMs have special icons for their advance settings if you find any missing icons please post it on Google+ community in the bugs section or report the bugs on Telegram Group (linked below) or send me an email with ROM name with screenshot and if possible, link me the ROM source and themed apps are in beta stage work in progress with icons and ui will be updated regularly, Battery icon in QS tiles remains white if you choose accent color it cant change color as the ROMs dont support for it.
Substratum – Development Community
Dashboard – Kikk0s
Transparent and Samsung Guide – +BryanOwens (djdarkknight96)
Theme Logo Icon: Krishna AR
Icons – www.flaticons.com
Banners and Logo – www.freepik.com
Telegram Theme Testers and Friends