Poweramp Music Player V3 Build 847 For Android
Poweramp Music Player is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp Music Player Full Unlocked Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include the next Poweramp v3?
- Yes, it does.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
- Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
- Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
- Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
- Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
- Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
- search in Settings
- experimental support for http(s) streams in m3u playlists
- new Alternative Font option
- new fonts for widgets
- Audio info dialog improvements
- new 5 stars (menu/lists only) option
- new Icon options
- various improvements for Android 10
- balanced output support for FiiO
- Hi-Res support for iBasso DX150
- external storages support for ChromeOS and few other polishings
- improved Split-screen support
- many other improvements and fixes