Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on App development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include the next Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
- Full Version Unlocked.
- Full Patched & Modded.
- No Developer Credits In The App.
- No 15 Day’s Trial Limitation.
- No Unlocker Needed.
- No Root Needed.
☞ Q : How to fix music files not found & music folder problem of (Patched/Mod) version Poweramp ???
☞ A : Open app → Allow to scan (won`t show file structure or find files) → close app → open “App Info” → Force Stop app → Restart app, file structure now is fixed, and files will be found.
☞ Remember : This is (Mod/patched) version of “Poweramp Music Player” & has many bugs. If you have any problem & report on this, please avoid my post & comments. Thnx.
How to use?
- Download .zip file from below.
- Extract the .zip file
- Read Instructions in ZIP archive (Poweramp apk + unlocker + instruction)
Requirements: Android 4.1+